MISSION: Sharing the Gospel; providing Hope and Transformation
VISION: To Set Captives Free
Life Rebuilders is a Christian Based Organization that provides Housing/Programs for Adult Men and Women (Adult Foster Care).
- A Work Release Program in partnership with the Minnesota Department of Corrections as a licensed and contracted agency.
- Transitional Housing that provides short-term & long-term housing and care solutions for men who have been released from prisons, treatment centers or who are homeless.
- Adult Foster Care that provides long-term care solutions for women and men who have been released from prisons and treatment centers or who are homeless.
- Independent Sober Living Housing for men who are committed to living a renewed and transformed life.
We serve a maximum of 108 residents within our 14 separate facilities...
Learn More | Download Brochure
We support all our residents by providing the following:
- Safe Housing including an alcohol and drug free environment
- Coaching and accountability in finding full-time employment
- Life-skills coaching including financial readiness
- To Help Re-Unite Families, Build Stronger Relationships, Self-Respect, Integrity…
- Training, planning and the necessary modeling to become responsible and contributing members of our community
As a result, we see the following occur in our residents:
- Building of strong inter-personal relationship skills
- Building of self-respect and increased confidence
- Building of personal integrity
- Building a life of new meaning and purpose in the Lord
- Building back the family unit