Giving Thanks – Dale P “As I was growing up, I lived in a decent home. When I became a...
Providing Hope and Transformation
treatment centers or who are homeless.
Life Rebuilders is a Christian Based Organization that provides Housing/Programs for Adult Men and Women (Adult Foster Care).
Work Release Program
In partnership with the Minnesota Department of Corrections as a licensed and contracted agency.
Provides short-term & long-term housing and care solutions for men who have been released from prisons, treatment centers, or who are homeless.
Adult Foster Care
Provides long-term care solutions for women and men who have been released from prisons and treatment centers or who are homeless.
Independent Sober Housing
For men who are committed to living a renewed and transformed life.
We support all our residents by providing the following:
- Safe Housing including alcohol and drug-free environment
- Coaching and accountability in finding full-time employment
- Life-skills coaching including financial readiness
- To Help Re-Unite Families, Build Stronger Relationships, Self-Respect, Integrity…
- Training, planning, and the necessary modeling to become responsible and contributing members of our community